Créa'Plexi use different materials for its various achievements.
PMMA (polymethyl methacrylate), commonly known as PLEXIGLAS, comes in plate, block, tube, round bar ...
- Wide range of thickness of 1.5mm to 300mm minimum for plates / blocks
- Wide range of diameters for bars and tubes
- Very large variety of colors
It has a transparency and unparalleled optical quality, whatever the thickness and is naturally resistant to UV, does not yellow over time, easily machined, lighter than glass, with a very good surface quality, PMMA is a ideal material for very many achievements.
PETG - APET
PETG (PolyEthylene Terephthalate Glycol-modified) and APET (Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate) are plates Polyester, common thicknesses of 0.5 mm to 10 mm.
Main Features :
- Excellent transparency and high impact resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance and food contact approved
Polycarbonate, as standard plate thickness of 1 to 10mm combines high impact resistance, virtually unbreakable, with high transparency and excellent temperature resistance.